Banner Mesh is not such a foreign concept to many people. The banners used to display advertisements by various companies are usually put on top of a mesh with holes to allow wind to pass through easily without damaging the banner. These banners are typically manufactured with abrasion-resisting ink and UV.
The most common doubt in people’s minds is why do banners have holes in them? The simple answer is this, the banner is installed in places prone to very high-speed wind. The banner is already lightweight and sensitive to it; there is a huge possibility that this banner could rip apart, and the money and the effort that went into installation go for a toss. Now, if there is a banner mesh installed along with the vinyl banner, it is going to help prevent the tearing of the banner by allowing wind to pass through the holes freely and gives the banner a sturdy look, preventing it from wrinkling; it makes the banner look sharp and clean.
Benefits of using a mesh banner:
Some companies would want to save on the capital costs by installing a mesh and the banner because of the large number of people it reaches and the fact that it’s better than handing out flyers that get lost in seconds. The benefits as per the points make it all worth it:
- The numerous, tiny perforation/holes in the mesh placed right behind the banner allow the wind to pass through and make the visibility of the banner design and message even more apparent.
- The load on the entire structure is significantly reduced due to the perforations on the mesh.
- In larger banner displays, such as on high building tops, a banner is the best choice.
- The display quality of these banners will be tremendous, as it would be of photo-realistic quality, as the printing technique used is usually direct printing.
- Companies usually invest in a combination of vinyl and mesh banner together to gain the benefit of the best of both worlds. This investment serves them well as the quality of such banners is the best in the market, and the results offered are always great.
How to choose the best mesh banner, manufacturer:
Many banner mesh manufacturers and installation companies promise a sturdy mesh system, which often misleads customers as they buy into false advertising. Still, as a consumer, they must have a checklist before investing in it. These are a few pointers to keep in mind while looking for the right service provider:
- The company should have the drive to innovate its products and designs continuously.
- Should be able to go over and beyond customer’s expectations. A happy customer results in a chain of possible future customers, as the word spreads about how good their service was.
- Being ethical about how they source their resources for the manufacturing of the meshes, to be able to understand the criticality of environment and climate change is particularly important.
- Honest service, no shady business. The service provider must be 100% genuine about their work ethic and client interaction. They should keep the customer in the loop of all essential communications, such that later there are no issues brought up for the customer. 100% transparency is critical for any profitable business.