WordPress is an excellent platform for designing a website, blog, portfolio, or eCommerce website. It’s a set of tools to build a professional blog or website and observe its performance. We can make it even great by installing various useful WordPress plugins to append other characteristics.
WordPress offers more than 55,000+ WordPress plugins from which you can choose as per your website’s need. Some of the WordPress plugins are available free, and some of them are paid by fixed price. Free plugins are accessible from WordPress’s Plugin Directory. While paid plugins can be added using the Menu, Plugins > Add New option. Some third-party plugins are also available to upload on your website.
But all plugins are not the same as a plugin with bad coding that can severely impact your theme and your site’s execution.
So here we are going through a list of top 5 WordPress Plugins for 2020.
- Yoast SEO: SEO – Search Engine Optimization is the procedure of generating traffic from websites online. To generate traffic to your WordPress website, you can get the help of Yoast SEO. From all the WordPress SEO plugins, Yoast SEO gives the most extensive solution like real-time website analysis, webpages’ content, Keyword density, Keyword analysis, images, titles, meta descriptions, generate sitemaps, social media optimization, URL Redirect, URL changes, review the readability of your content, analyze the length of your line and paragraphs, subheadings, passive voice lines and many more. This plugin also can inform Google not to index a site or a page or some pages. You can learn how to use it by their online tutorials. Free Yoast SEO plugin is also useful, but getting access to more advanced features gets paid Yoast SEO plugin. It regularly gets updates of new features, so get benefits of it by downloading Yoast SEO Plugin
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce is one of the best all-in-one eCommerce platforms for WordPress with so many characteristics, extensions, and modified developed to allow you to sell your product online by a website. The free version of it offers a wide range of themes that can be edited and customized easily, shipping and tax facilities that can accept all credit cards, PayPal, internet banking, and cash on delivery. It also has some stock management tools to assist you in maintaining a record of your inventory. To get more advanced features, you can also go for a paid version of it. You can download it here: WooCommerce
- Akismet: On the most reputed websites, 85% comments are spam means 15 out of 100 comments are only genuine others all are just spam. Doing comment moderation is a time-consuming job, but using Akismet can save your time here. It is generally pre-installed in your WordPress theme. You just have to enable it if you are allowing your users to comments on your web pages. The plugin reports and filters each comment and giving status records for each one so that you can check which comments were detected spammy by Askimet. It is free for personal blog users, but for more advance spam blocking for business, you have to go for a paid version. Download it free from this link.
- WP Super Cache: Now a day, the speed of a website matters a lot, and with WP Super Cache, you can quickly and painlessly improve your website’s speed. This is a free and very simple to use plugin which creates static HTML files from a dynamic WordPress site indicating that the webserver will utilize that file rather than processing the larger and higher PHP or HTML scripts. Download it from here.
- MailChimp: MailChimp is a precious plugin for companies that plan on managing email marketing campaigns. This plugin handles emails, customized email delivery, design opt-in form, marketing strategy, and updates the subscriber’s record. It is free, but for commercial use, you can go for a paid version of it. Download MailChimp
I hope this list of top 5 WordPress plugins helps you to make your WordPress website or blog perform best on search engines online. Stay tuned to get more such information.